Cyber security is the practice of defending computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks and data from malicious attack. In other words we can say computer security or information technology.
There is also a field in Computer security. The field is getting incrasingly remarkable because of continuously of reliance ofcomputer system and wireless network such as bluetooth and Wifi and due to the growth of smart devices such as smartphone and televisions.
The types of computer security are:
- Physical security: Physical security is the actual real security and the simplest security we just have to keep our passwords safe. This includes protection from fire, flood, natural disasters, burglary, theft, vandalism and terrorism.
- Network security: Network security is important for the home network and in business. Most homes having fast internet connection may have two wireless routers, which can be exploited if not well properly secured. Network security helps in reducing the chances of data loss, sabotage etc
- Application security: Application security is the process of developing, adding and testing the security features within the applications and helps to prevent the vulnerabilities and threats such as unauthorized access.
- Cloud security: cloud security refers to a broad set of policies, technologies, applications, and controls utilized to protect virtualized IP, data, applications, services, and the associated infrastructure of cloud computing.
- Executive security: Executive protection (EP) also known as Close protection (CP) is used for the private security or risk mitigation taken to ensure the VIPs or individuals and their families, who may be visible to elevate the personal risk due to their employment, status, net worth etc.
Hope you have got lots of information by now.
Reference by: Wikipedia
Arduino is an open source hardware an software company. Arduino is also made in single board microcontrollers for building digital devices. Arduino boards are able to read inputs – light on a sensor, a finger on a button- and turn it into an output – activating a motor, turning on an LED.
Arduino hardware and software were designed for anyone interested in creating interactive objects or enviroments like hackers, newbies, artists, hobbyists etc.
The Arduino project began in 2005 as a tool for students at the Interaction Design Institute Ivrea, Italy for providing a low cast and easy way for beginners and professionals to interact with their enviroment using senesors and acuators. Common examples are robot, thermostats.
The arduino language is based on simple hardware language which is alike to C language (Computer language). After the sketch is written in Arduino IDE (application used to make computer programs), is then uploded to Arduino board executive. Arduino is fundamentally a C/C++ environment, while Processing’s underlying language is Java.
You can find Arduino in many things like mobile. And you can also make an arduino robot, arduino remote controller car etc.
Hope you have learned so much about Arduino.
Facts about robot
- The term ‘robot’ comes from the Czech word ‘Robota’, that means ‘Drudgery’ or ‘hard work’ and ‘forced labor’.
- George Devol invented the first digital operated robot.
- Crude Robots have defused bombs for over 40 years. Furthermore, they take away the risk of human intervention for bomb diffusion.
- The Institute of Science and Technology, Korea created a sprinting robot named Raptor. The robot is designed to sprint faster than a human, running as fast as 46 kilometers per hour. Above all, this robot is inspired by the Velociraptor, a dinosaur from the Cretaceous Period which can run up to 64 kilometers per hour.
- Sophia is a social humanoid robot. Most noteworthy, Sophia is the first robot to get citizenship from Saudi Arabia on October 25, 2017.
- For those people who have lost their hands, arms or legs in an accident may choose for robotic prosthesis. Robotic prosthesis can read brain signals and can turn this prosthesis into action like a real body part of a human.
- Asimo, a humanoid robot created by Honda, is the most expensive robot and the cost to build this robot took $2.5 million. It was created as a part of Honda’s research and development robotics program.
- According to research, around 60% of British people assume that there will be a robot in each house in the next 50 years and some of them can’t imagine a life where a robot isn’t present in the family. In conclusion, the demand for these robots is clearly rising.
- Janken is a robot that wins rock paper scissors 100% of the time. This robot uses high-speed recognition and reaction, rather than prediction. In other words, the robot is technically “cheating” since it reacts extremely quickly to what the human hand is doing.
- The world-famous artist Leonardo da Vinci surprisingly was also an inventor who designed a mechanical knight who was humanoid structure. Its entire body has armor covering with a sword in one of his hand, and its purpose was to serve in the defense. The first ever robot was developed a flying-bird which he manufactured back in around 400 BC. Archytas was a renowned Greek scientist of ancient times who contributed to the research and development of mathematics, philosophy, and astronomy. Moreover, the flying-bird he invented has a wooden body and uses steam energy for flying.
What is a robot?
According to wiki, a robot is a machine—especially one programmable by a computer—capable of carrying out a complex series of actions automatically. A robot can be guided by an external control device, or the control may be set within. Robots may be constructed to recall human form, but most robots are task-performing machines, designed with an attention on complete functionality, rather than expressive style.
What are the three main parts of robots?
1. The Controller ‐ also known as the “brain” which is run by a computer program. Usually, the program is very detailed and gives commands of what the programmer has programmed.
2. Mechanical parts ‐ motors, pistons, grippers, wheels, and gears that make the robot move, grab, turn, and lift. These parts are usually powered by air, water, or electricity.
3. Sensors ‐ to tell the robot about its surroundings. Sensors allow the robot to determine sizes, shapes, space between objects, direction, and other relations and properties of substances. Many robots can even identify the amount of pressure necessary to apply to grab an item without crushing it.
What do robots do?
Imagine if your job was to do the same thing over and over again without doing any mistakes or taking some break. This is what robots do they do those things in which they have to do one thing over and over again. Robots are really helpful and so they are helping in most of the factories, making chocolates, doing dangerous things which can lead to burning or something serious. Robotic technology has helped people who have lost arms or legs or even themselves. Robots are a great tool to help mankind.
What are nanobots?
Nanobots are robots scaled down to microscopic size in order to put them into very small spaces to perform a function. Currently nanobots are still in development stage. Future nanobots could be placed in the blood stream to perform surgical procedures that are too difficult for standard surgery. Nanobots could fight bacteria by eliminating each bacterial cell or could repair organ cells of the body.
Imagine if a nanobot could target cancer cells and destroy them without touching healthy cells nearby. Nanobots would carry medication and surgical tools on board. They could easily go inside the body and can easily find a way out. Nanobots could be used in many other situations too. Nanobots will be a great help for doctors as well.
So why use robots then?
The reason robots are used is that it is often cheaper to use them over humans, easier for robots to do some jobs and sometimes the only possible way to accomplish some tasks! Robots can explore inside volcanoes, travel the surface of Mars or other places too dangerous for humans to go where extreme temperatures or unclean environments exist.. Robots never get sick, don’t need sleep, don’t need food, don’t need to take a day off, does not ask for money in return, and best of all they don’t ever complain! There are a lot of benefits to using robots.
What are the things which robots can’t do?
Unlike in the movies, Robots are unable to think or make decisions; they are only tools to help us get things done. Robots are machines with programed movements that allow them to move in certain directions. Artificial intelligence has given robots more ability to process information and to “learn.” But, they are still limited by the information that they are given and the functions they are given to perform.
Hope you have collected many information about robots by now
There are many Muslims that use robotics & technology in their day to life. Firstly, the Haram Piazza in Medina & Makkah. It automatically opens at the morning, due to extremely hot climate and it closes at the night.
There are five robotic things that Muslims use in their daily life:
Firstly, with the help on gadgets, we can simply see the qibla direction.
Secondly, The sanitizing Robots in Makkah & Medina. The robot performs internal sterilization on six levels, which improves the strength and safety of environmental health.
Saudi ministry offer Hajj outline and ‘Fatwa robot’ service. There is a version of the remote-controlled Fatwa robot designed for people with special need.
Health ministry to use ‘Robots’ to diagnose patients during hajj.Medical staff from Riyadh and Jeddah have been trained on using this technology.
Lastly, We can even take online classes for learning more things about Islam i.e Quran. We can also read read Quran and Dua from our gadgets.
Author: Ayesha and Mariam
Our next YouTube video
In our next YouTube video, we are gonna make it in Roblox( An online game platform and game creation system that allows users to program games and play games created by other users ). And our topic will be about Artificial Intelligence (A.I.). It is intelligence demonstrated by machines, unlike the natural intelligence displayed by humans and animals. And first we are gonna make it in Roblox in “Welcome to Bloxburg” .We will talk about A.I. first .For example when a child touches the fire, it will burn the child’s hand, so the next time the child will not come close to the fire. The scientists are working on the same things for machines. And we are also gonna show this example in Roblox. The actual meaning of Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) is learn from experience. Be ready for our coming video!
Author: Ayesha and Mariam
In future, The people will be SO LAZY and robots will do our jobs. The poor and the needy people will have NO jobs cuz robots will take their JOBS. And the other people (Not poor people) will be really REALLY lazy and the man (fathers)will not drive the car or do office work or something and the women (mothers) will not cook food or they will not clean the house robots will! And the children(kids) will NOT have to write in books or notebooks, they will work on something like iPad or whatever would be made in future.
In the future, There won’t be any doctors or nurses anymore, there will be MACHINES and ROBOTS to do our checkup or operations. And in the Supermarkets there won’t be any man for scanning or helpers in the future, there will be robots. And people will have like really COOL cars like 2022 Toyota 86, 2021 Dodge Challenger ACR, 2021 Dodge Challenger ACR or even more cooler! People throughout the world will travel to Mars in like THREE MONTHS or more. And there won’t be any Cops or guards there will be robots to take care.
And we are not sure whether this all is going to be in future just guessing.
Author: Ayesha and Mariam
What are robots?
Robots are machines programmed by computers. Robots can be guided by an external control device. Most robots are machines designed to perform a task with no regard to their aesthetics. Robots can help us in many ways.
Types of robots
There are many types of robots and some of them are: 1. Mobile Robots 2. Industrial Robots 3. Educational Robots 4.Service Robots 5.Modular Robots and many more
What are the uses of robots?
Robots can be really useful to us. Robots are used in manufacturing, packing, transport, earth and space explorations, surgery, weaponry, laboratory research, industrial goods and many more.
Are robots harmful?
Robots are not usually harmful to humans. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm. A robot must obey the orders given by humans. But once a man was killed by a robot. A man name Robert Williams was the first man killed by a robot. He was an assembly worker at Ford’s Flat Rock plant in Michigan. He was crushed to death by the arm of a one-tonne robot on the production line on 25 January 1979. His family was awarded $10 million in damages.
Can robots replace humans?
Yes, robots will replace humans in some ways like doing jobs, soon in the future, the only one to do jobs will be robots. And there will be job loss, and many workers will have less economic value. But robots can not just totally replace humans because there are many things that humans can do but robots can not.
Can robots take over the world?
Robots could take over 20 million manufacturing jobs around the world by 2030. And many people believe that within the next 10 years there could be 14 million robots put to work in China. And the global will start increasing in the next 20 years because of the robots. But there is no way robots could take over the world.
Hope you got a lot of information about robots from my blog.